the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who am i???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JustFred

JustFred

who am i??? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:36 am

Phew! gentlemen. that was a close call... but all's well that ends well
NEXT ROUND ... It's a man I'm looking for and the title of the film he played in will get you lost....
Good luck !
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 am

JustFred wrote:
Phew! gentlemen. that was a close call... but all's well that ends well
NEXT ROUND ... It's a man I'm looking for and the title of the film he played in will get you lost....
Good luck !

is it matt leblanc .....lost in space?
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 am

movie or tv serial?

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:53 am

No Marius it's not lost in space... A nice wildshot though. ( Oooo, how I love that movie too )

Joerg, it's a movie .... and the name of the actor has connotations with something sharp...
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:29 am

well i have no clue?

i dont think i will be back on the site untill after christmas now guys so have a drink for me and a great christmas.
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:33 pm

mariusthered wrote:
well i have no clue?

i dont think i will be back on the site untill after christmas now guys so have a drink for me and a great christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS santa

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:47 am

Okay ! Cheers !!... To your good health the both of you!... and a very merry Christmass too

and a little clue as a X-mass-present.... You know the actor more as a popstar (dust) than as an actor and he made the soundtrack for this particular movie as well.
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 am

i think we need another clue fred affraid
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

I try to guess.

The actor (popstar) is STING

The movie is "DUNE"

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:27 am

A brave attempt Joerg ... but no

The creatureshop of our famous puppeteer Jim Henson ( God rest his soul) had a very big hand in this production which was produced by George Lucas and dates from 1999.... if there ever was a movie about Fantasy this is the one.... it's one of my personal favorits... Now gentlemen, who is the popstar/actor I'm looking for ?
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:32 am

PS... I had thought that Stardust was a dead giveaway but that goes to show that what's obvious to oneself doesn't have to be so to others...
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:15 am

JustFred wrote:

The creatureshop of our famous puppeteer Jim Henson ( God rest his soul) had a very big hand in this production which was produced by George Lucas and dates from 1999.... if there ever was a movie about Fantasy this is the one.... it's one of my personal favorits... Now gentlemen, who is the popstar/actor I'm looking for ?

ok now we have the creature shop clue i think im on the right track Rolling Eyes

a popstar /actor who started in a henson production?

could it be the wonderfilm labiranth?

and that would make my guess to this person : DAVID BOWIE?
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:18 am

mariusthered wrote:
JustFred wrote:

ok now we have the creature shop clue i think im on the right track Rolling Eyes

a popstar /actor who started in a henson production?

could it be the wonderfilm labiranth?

and that would make my guess to this person : DAVID BOWIE?

I think you are right with David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust) Marius, but the movie can´t be "Labyrinth". The movie, starring young Jennifer Connelly, starts in 1985 and Fred speaks about 1999.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 am

It's absolutely bull's eye Marius... Indeed it's David Bowie ( hence the connotation with the Bowieknife ) and yes... he starred as the Troll King in the movie Labyrinth... and Joerg, if I misinformed you about the releasedate of the movie I did so by proxy... the box of my DVD states clearly 1999... Nevertheless great elimination and deduction by the both of you ... congratulations
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 am

as peter pan would say "the cleverness of me" Laughing

the only other clue to get me to david bowie would be the laughing gnome one of my fave records as a kid .

bounce next round bounce

the next person is an american actress who has been acting since she was very young and kissed someone who wasn't there?
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:25 am

mariusthered wrote:
as peter pan would say "the cleverness of me" Laughing

the only other clue to get me to david bowie would be the laughing gnome one of my fave records as a kid .

bounce next round bounce

the next person is an american actress who has been acting since she was very young and kissed someone who wasn't there?

Is the person who wasn´t there invisible?

Joerg
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 am

to answer that joerg would give the game away Razz
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:16 pm

new clue: the young lady we are looking for was once in a flim that also staired a music icon.
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 am

The movie is Ghost and the actress you're looking for is a young Demi Moore... She's kissing Patrick Swayze who isn't really there aby more because he is a ghost.... Right ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 am

JustFred wrote:
The movie is Ghost and the actress you're looking for is a young Demi Moore... She's kissing Patrick Swayze who isn't really there aby more because he is a ghost.... Right ?

fred your on the right track, but the wrong train Very Happy
the first clue was about kissing a ghost. but not that actress or film.
nice try Laughing
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm

I´m totally irritate Embarassed

Joerg
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am

another clue : the actress were looking for stood at the tree of the dead with jonny depp.
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:43 pm

mariusthered wrote:
another clue : the actress were looking for stood at the tree of the dead with jonny depp.

Is the movie "SLEEPY HOLLOW"?

Joerg
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 am

Joerg wrote:
mariusthered wrote:

Is the movie "SLEEPY HOLLOW"?

Joerg

So who is the staring lady?
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

I have to pass on this one I'm afraid... Never saw the movie and it would be cheating to go Googling... I leave the honours to Joerg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who am i???
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the wizards bar :: puzzels and quiz-
Jump to: