the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who am i???

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Joerg

who am i??? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:10 am

Let see the clues Marius gave us:

The person who wasn´t there is Casper the friendly ghost.

The music icon was Cher.

The name of the actress, Marius is looking for is

CHRISTINA RICCI

I´ll start a new round when Marius is back.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 pm

well done jorge.

please go ahead and start a new round jorge, i wont be going off line just yet and even when i do i really hope people use this forum for fun after all you guys gave me lots of support for the last few years.
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm

So here is the next round:

The actor I´m looking for, had only success in TV serials. He played an Astronaut and an oil tycoon.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am

Joerg wrote:

The actor I´m looking for, had only success in TV serials. He played an Astronaut and an oil tycoon.

Joerg

is it lee majors?
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:46 am

mariusthered wrote:
Joerg wrote:

Joerg

is it lee majors?

No Marius sorry not.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 am

Hmmmm... an astronaut hey ?... This is another tough coockie... I'm afraid I'm not really a dedicated follower of series... Oiltycoon ?... Couldn't be Larry Hagman from "Dallas" could it ?
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:51 am

JustFred wrote:
Hmmmm... an astronaut hey ?... This is another tough coockie... I'm afraid I'm not really a dedicated follower of series... Oiltycoon ?... Couldn't be Larry Hagman from "Dallas" could it ?

Bingo!!! You are right Fred. Congratulations.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 am

Well, I'll be ..... ! I confess it was a shot in the dark... never would have guessed that Larry played the role of an astronaut....

Okay. if you would like to give it another try... I'm looking for an all American actor... type tough guy... all brawn ~ heart of gold kind.
Started off in the earlier days of his career as part of a duo... but in his later work he is more the solo guy ... although... if you look very
closely... he still tends to team up a bit
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:12 pm

well done fred

the new one has me baffled confused
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 pm

For Fred:

Larry Hagman played an astronaut in the sixties TV serial " I dream of Jeannie"

When I have read Fred´s clue correctly, the actor must be JERRY LEWIS.
He starts his career together with Dean Martin.

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 am

Joerg : Jerry Lewis ? ... an all brawn, but heart of gold all American tough guy ??? ... I wouldn't have thought of thát one in a million years... Hahaha... But no, it's not Jerry Lewis... more clues are in order : I told you he teamed up in his movies although really being a lone wolf down at heart...
Well, in two different heroic films he happended to have the same co-actor who really is a top of the bill negro actor to begin with....
If thát doesn't put you in the right direction I'll be starting to give the spoiler-clues next
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:54 am

lol! i'll wait for the spoler clues and hope i get lucky.

actully guys i'm going to be away from the pc for a few days so have fun without me.(ill be back ! (monday))
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 am

Okay ! .... The spoilerclues as promised : A little cynical smile is his trademark ... He loses gallons and gallons of blood and still keeps going..
In fact, it's virtually impossible to kill him although they tried four times at least and even when he's dead he refuses to accept that as a fact...
Does thát make any sense ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Shocked clear as mud to me fred?

i think this is one ill never get
Back to top Go down
Joerg

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:45 pm

mariusthered wrote:
Shocked clear as mud to me fred?

i think this is one ill never get

Me too Embarassed

Joerg
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 am

It's virtually impossible to kill him because he dies hard and he teamed up with Samuel Jackson (playing the good guy ) in one of a this sequel and again in " Unbreakable " ( Jackson playing the bad guy ) ... When he died in 6th SENSE it took some convincing to make him realize he was no longer amongst the living... He once was the last boyscout and one famous exclamation would be : "Yippeekayeah Motherf#@&%& "

Now, who is he ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 am

bruce willis? Shocked
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:15 am

Yeah !!!.... The Bruce ... of course ... Well done Marius!... Were my clues still too cryptic ? One fears to spoil a good sleuthing by giving away too much evident pointers in the beginning... I thought personally that " Die hard with a vengeance" with Samuel Jackson as Zeus and Jeremy Irons as a mastermind bad guy is the best one in the sequel.
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:04 am

well fred as far as i'm concerned the first three die hard movies are cool but the best is die hard four.

anyhow on with the game.

the next person we are looking for is a modern day novelist, and at leasst two of his books have been made into movies but who is he?
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 am

Tom Clancy perhaps ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 am

nice try fred Very Happy

one of his books spoke about the god partical?
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:13 am

Frank Herbert ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

no fred.

the novelist i'm looking for has a hero who in the movie verstion of two films was played by the actor who played mr gump? so if you work this clue in reverse you may just get it.
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 am

Useful suggestion... Actor must be Tom Hanks... Watched an old DVD the day before yesterday by the way called "Cast away" ... what an actor...
Great story too... but I'm digressing... Thinking about Tom Hanks and something divine brings to mind the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown...
Is it Dan Brown ?
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 pm

cheers well done buddy cheers

the novelist was indeed Dan Brown.

the two films mentioned was the da Vinci code and angels and demons (both great films)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who am i???   who am i??? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

who am i???
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the wizards bar :: puzzels and quiz-
Jump to: