the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scott drake draws

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

scott drake draws Empty
PostSubject: scott drake draws   scott drake draws Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 6:45 am

i just found this on utube. it has some intresting effect techniques so if your a photoshop artist(fred) look closly Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
JustFred

JustFred

scott drake draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: scott drake draws   scott drake draws Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanks for sharing this impressive show of technique.... There were quite a few Aaah's and Oooh's on my part I confess.
I find my way around where manipulating and tricks are concerned but this really is Artwork. I lost count trying to keep track of the number of times he was filling in the skintones and the light and shadowparts... on the one hand it's inspiring but on the other hand it's so out of my league that I almost ( but not quite) would throw my inadequate stuff away and go off to live like a desillusioned hermit.
Nevertheless... A great treat and highly appreciated Marius.
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

scott drake draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: scott drake draws   scott drake draws Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:19 am

the trick fred is to keep going untill the end of a pic . if everything is on layers its easy to throw a layer away if something is not quite right. and re do.

i find the more you play with this stuff the more tricks you teach yourself, but i am always looking on utube for new tricks.
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

scott drake draws Empty
PostSubject: Re: scott drake draws   scott drake draws Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scott drake draws
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the main bar :: art-
Jump to: