the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGallerySearchRegisterLog in

tavern news

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

tavern news Empty
PostSubject: tavern news   tavern news Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:30 pm

im please to say we have been excepted in the forumotion site premotion. so hopfully we will get some new members soon. I would be greatful to evernone if they could promote the forum for me . im not doing so at the moment but to reduce lurkers when we have more members im introducing a points system .meaning the more you take part the more you can do on the site.

as you have seen i have started putting up a few utube things to entertain you , please feel free to post your own stuff this is your site too bounce

one last point for next month im bringing in a new bye law ! the word christmas is banned!
please refure to that horrid holiday as hogsmead (cos everyone makes pigs of themselfs) santa te hee

marius
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
kim

tavern news Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern news   tavern news Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:29 pm

lol re the banned word! I'll advertise this board with my facebook mates! bounce
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

tavern news Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern news   tavern news Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:45 am

thanks kim What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

tavern news Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern news   tavern news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tavern news
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the main bar :: the bar stool-
Jump to: