the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

marius will be away for a while.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

marius will be away for a while. Empty
PostSubject: marius will be away for a while.   marius will be away for a while. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 am

ok things in my personal life need attending to so it looks like im going to have to move house again. im not closing this site and hope people will still use it and find new people but i will have to go off line for a while at the end of january. i will however find away to get on and say hi from time to time and hope to be back online by march.

regards marius
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: marius will be away for a while.   marius will be away for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:41 am

Then I wish the best of luck with your endeavours in the meantime and a very prosperous 2012. Hope to see you back in a few months buddy...
Take care
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: marius will be away for a while.   marius will be away for a while. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:56 am

well it seems the gods decided to pull the plug on my internet connection. also im chaning homes so for the unforseen future ill be off line. i will try to pop on when i can and hope you all enjoy the site while im away. thanks to games master for letting me post this notice.

bye for now guys and gals Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: marius will be away for a while.   marius will be away for a while. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

marius will be away for a while.
Page 1 of 1