the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the moderation programme.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

the moderation programme. Empty
PostSubject: the moderation programme.   the moderation programme. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:11 am

hi members.

i try my best to make this forum a good community but it takes alot of work and i cannot do this alone. so i have come up with an idea to make the place better and give some of you a chance to express yourselfs on your most cherished subject.

for thouse of you who have always fanced trying your hand at journalism this might be the thing for you. the moderation programme basicly i will make you a moderator of your chosen subject and in return i ask you to make regular posts and get people intrested.

this way it makes this forum more of a community and people get to cover lots of subjects.

so for example somebody wanted to cover cars ,they would be made the moderator and post all about car models and driving issues (a subject i would never cover myself because marius cannot drive!).

all subjects are open first come first served ! if you want to cover a new topic pm me and i will sort it.

the one topic i ask not to be on this site is religion . (I respect peoples beliefs but this topic often ends up as one that brings negative conversation.)

i would be very grateful if you could help me out here people working together makes a happy forum and in turn that makes freinds Very Happy

regards marius (da landlord)
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: the moderation programme.   the moderation programme. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, since I read quite a bit I could do book reviews or something along that line.... No doubt there are other readers on this forum ( or will be eventually ) who would like to share their views and literary tastes.... and of course I would like to contribute non.erotic artwork as well if the galleries are up to it tongue
Back to top Go down
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

PostSubject: Re: the moderation programme.   the moderation programme. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:14 pm

great Smile

i will sort it out ,you are now our official book reveiwer .
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the moderation programme.   the moderation programme. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the moderation programme.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the main bar :: site news-
Jump to: