the tavern of marius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the tavern of marius

a forum for all based in an old world tavern

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome the games master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mariusthered
Admin
mariusthered

welcome the games master Empty
PostSubject: welcome the games master   welcome the games master Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 10:43 pm

marius would like to introduce our new moderator the games master ,who has kindly offered to help me out abit while i get the tavern up and running. i hope everyone is enjoying the forum and will tell me if there are any problems or needs . you can pm me or use the oi landlord section. the more people post and share the better this place will be ,i will do my best to give you all a good site to vist .

regards marius (da landlord) jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://thetavenofmarius.forumotion.co.uk
the gamesmaster

PostSubject: Re: welcome the games master   welcome the games master Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

thanks marius it's great to be here.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JustFred

JustFred

PostSubject: Re: welcome the games master   welcome the games master Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 5:35 am

Welcome gamesmaster... I wish you a swell time moderating this new meetingplace for old friends.
Back to top Go down
the gamesmaster

PostSubject: Re: welcome the games master   welcome the games master Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am

JustFred wrote:
Welcome gamesmaster... I wish you a swell time moderating this new meetingplace for old friends.

thank you just fred... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome the games master   welcome the games master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome the games master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the tavern of marius :: the main bar :: site news-
Jump to: